Wednesday 4 June 2014

Wednesday's Weekly Manicure by Michelle Roberts

Michelle Roberts
from
Ordinary Misfit
 
Hi lovelies,
 
When I chatted to Priya at a recent launch she mentioned she would love to have some Hello Kitty nails.  Who am I to disappoint right? 
I have done a few Hello Kitty looks on my blog and I didn’t want to copy one of those because Purple Sparkle deserves something original.  This was tricky though, so I cheated a little bit.  I do have an idea so if I manage to pull it off, you can count on another Hello Kitty look ;)  So let me show you.
 
I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Forever pink on my pinky, ring and thumb and 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Snow me white on my middle and index.  When that was completely dry I used some Hello Kitty stickers I got from Born Pretty Store and used the head on my ring finger with a few clouds and the sitting kitty on my middle.  I then used my dotting tool and the same colours to make polka dots on my pinky, index and thumb. 
What do you think?  Am I the only one that thinks Hello Kitty needs polka dots?  And of course pink! 
 
Thanks for reading,
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya