Wednesday 23 April 2014

Wednesday Weekly Manicure by Michelle Roberts

Hi lovelies,
It is always such an honour to be asked to feature on someone’s blog, especially when that someone is one of my favourite bloggers.  So a very big thank you to Priya for having me. 
 
When I sat down to do these I had no idea at first.  I then visited Purple Sparkle blog to see if I could draw my inspiration from there.  I knew I had to have something sparkly, but when I opened the blog in my browser and saw the beautiful background, I knew I had to incorporate that.   This is what I came up with.
 
·         I started off with 2 coats of Zoya – Godiva on my pinky and thumb.  This is really beautiful and sparkly and I thought the gold would compliment the purple really well. 
·         On my ring finger I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Verbena and when that was dry I added 1 coat of Essence – Julia for a bit of added purple sparkle. 
·         On my middle and index I also started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors – Verbena.  When that was completely dry I stamped using Tip Top – Purple reign and pueen01.  I thought the hearts went really well with the hearts on the background. 
·         I topcoated everything except the Godiva textures and that’s that.
 
Do you think it worked?  I really tried to capture the sparkles, the purple and the little hearts.  Let me know what you think?
 
Thank you again so much Priya and all the Purple Sparkle readers, for having me.  Have a lovely day!
 
Xoxo
M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya