Friday 28 March 2014

Organised!!!

So I just got a few acrylic organisers to sort out my make up and have it look super cute and organised. This acrylic organiser retails at R79.99 at Clicks and I thought that was quite affordable because right now, my make up looks so fancy and I look organised, for once in my life.
If you looking for these acrylic organisers and need a few, I'd recommend you get them now! They currently on offer at Clicks. You purchase 3 organisers and the cheapest one is free! So I'd say you should really take a look at this offer! There are different organisers, so you will definitely find one perfect for you!
What do you think of these organisers? Do you have them? Do you think they are affordable? What is your method of organising your make up?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have an organizer for my lipsticks just like this one and really like it.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya