Saturday 6 July 2013

Rubybox Beauty: Va Va Volume Mascara

I spent a few days wondering on Rubybox Online Store, looking for some new beauty products that might interest me, until I came across the Rubybox Va Va Volume Mascara. I couldn't wait to order it with my next Rubybox, but lucky enough, I received one in my July Rubybox.

I unwrapped the clear plastic on the mascara to find a slim tube which had a lovely soft smooth but matte finish. I was impressed. The mascara has the words "Rubybox Beauty" in small text and "Va Va Volume" in a larger text, both the text is in a shimmering silver print.

Even more excited I quickly opened the mascara, the mascara has a typical twist top tube. I found the brush to be very very small compare to some of the mascaras I have with these huge brushes, while Rubybox stated their brush is quite big. However the Va Va Volume mascara brush is definitely one of those "Dynamite comes in small packages" kind of brushes!

The mascara wasn't too thick or clumpy either, two swipes of this mascara to my lashes and I was taken away. This mascara gave my lashes ultimate volume with a completely natural look which is always what I'm looking for. After the mascara dried on my lashes, my lashes had a lovely natural shine which I was completely taken by storm.

I really liked that the mascara brush combed through my lashes and separate each individual lash, evenly depositing colour for heightened volume, and thrilling length. The mascara is absolutely lightweight and doesn't clump at all! I was pleased to find out that this mascara melts away perfectly when removing it with eye make up remover, so no more panda eyes!

So if luscious lashes are what you're looking for, I would recommend you give this mascara a try, it retails for R139.95




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya