Monday 1 July 2013

♥ My Special Surprise ♥

Hello to all my Purple Sparklers! I'm really sorry that I've been away for so long, I have no Internet connection, plus I'm busy with exams right now. Thought I'd catch up by letting you guys know about my weekend! It's completely unrelated to beauty, but it was absolutely special.

This weekend I got spoilt rotten by my amazing boyfriend. He came down to Durban this weekend and surprised me with presents!! I was smiling the entire weekend, I really couldn't help it. Isn't my new adorable teddy just too cute?


♥♥♥ I got Ferrero Rocher ♥Marks & Spencer Swiss Chocolate ♥ Lindt Lindor White Truffles ♥ A cute Teddy Bear ♥ Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume ♥♥♥
 
I'm one of the luckiest girls alive! A big thank you to my amazing boyfriend for all the spoiling and making my weekend amazing.
 
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya