Saturday 6 July 2013

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art

Firstly I would love to thank the lovely ladies at Beauty Bulletin for sending me this amazing perfume. I am crazy about the DKNY range, I even have a miniature set of perfumes from the Be Delicious Range. My favourite perfume happens to be the DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. The scent is absolutely feminine and girly. I was so excited when I opened the package from Beauty Bulletin.

I was absolutely lucky enough to receive a DKNY Delicious Art Limited Edition Fresh Blossom. Everything about this perfume is amazing, the box is a simple pink and white mix which has a "drawing" design on the box. The designs on the box and bottle has been created by Keith Haring.

The bottle is exactly like the regular DKNY Fresh Blossom (a light pink bottle with a shiny sliver top, both in the shape of an apple) however the top part contains a beautiful design. I found the design to be really eye catching and trendy, it makes the bottle look much more attractive and I know if I had seen this perfume in the store, I would have rushed and purchased it. The design on the bottle reflects urban and youthful spirit and originality, which relates a lot to the DKNY range because the range is all about being fun, fresh and full of energy and life.

 
The perfume is exactly like the bottle, it has an original and unique scent which I absolutely love. This fragrance is my favourite because it has a fun and fresh scent which is meant to give you a light hearted and radiant feel. I feel the perfume is fresh and floral is perfect for day time, especially summer and spring because the scent is very fruity and fresh. It is a chic bouquet of Freesia, Magnolia and lush Rose Essence with a woody backdrop of Musk, Sandalwood and Cedar wood. The scent lingers on skin for ages and doesn't really need to be reapplied.

I would really recommend you give this perfume a try. It has a fresh scent which is perfect for spring or summer. There's a lovely rose scent in the perfume which I can't get over and also a deep musk scent which is absolutely dreamy. The scent isn't overwhelming but it is strong enough to stay with you throughout the day. This perfume is perfect if you like floral scents and fruity scents. It's fun, flirty and fabulous all in one bottle, waiting for your spray. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya