Thursday 11 July 2013

Catrice Liquid Liner : 010 Dating Joe Black

Eyeliners are NEVER enough with me, and I have a variety of gel eyeliners, eyeliner pens and eyeliner pencils. I'm not such a big fan of liquid liners because I feel that my hand is never steady enough to do a perfect line, and I really like my eyeliner to be perfect, but nevertheless I went out a few days ago and purchased an liquid eyeliner.

I chose to try the Catrice Liquid Eyeliner in the blackest black colour called 010 Dating Joe Black. I didn't actually have a choice because Dis-Chem in Ballito only had this Catrice Liquid Eyeliner. I chose Catrice because I know their brand is the most affordable for the excellent quality you're getting.

Although regular eyeliners come in a slightly smaller tube with a smaller lid, this eyeliner was the size of the regular eyeliner pen, so I opened it to make sure it's what I wanted. So excited to try out my eyeliner, I rushed home and got experimenting.

This eyeliner has a unique felt tip brush which allows perfect application, it allows you to get a more precise line, which is exactly what I wanted. I also found the eyeliner to be very light and quick drying, but not quick drying enough that you make a huge mess and you can't clean it up.

The long handle of this applicator makes applying this eyeliner a piece of cake! Plus with the felt tip, it makes it easy to get a simple and small line or a thick and curvy line, whichever line you prefer. This eyeliner is ophthalmologist tested, so if you have sensitive eyes its perfect.

The eyeliner comes in a regular eyeliner and a waterproof one. Unfortunately I couldn't get the waterproof one, so this one does smudge when water is near, so I would be careful, it's not meant for rainy days!

I would really recommend you give this product a try. Even if you feel you don't have a steady hand, you can still get the perfect line with this product. I haven't found anything wrong with the product and it's absolutely perfect for applying any type of line you desire, plus the eyeliner is affordable, it retails for R49,99 per tube. I find it affordable because the eyeliner will last long.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya