There are many things about this gel eyeliner which I really love. The first would be that the eyeliner is available in four trendy and amazing eye catching shades which I love, the shades are :
- Jet Black - a Deep Black
- Forest Fantasy - Emerald Green
- Copper Gleam - Mesmerizing Copper
- Magenta Kiss - Royal Purple
I purchased my eyeliner in Jet Black because I really love a classic look. The gel eyeliner is also absolutely soft and has deep pigments which are very long lasting and don't fade. I can't really say the Gel Eyeliner is smudge proof, however it doesn't get as messy as other eyeliners I've come across. I also love how this eyeliner effortlessly melts when comes into contact with eye make up remover, so no more panda eyes for us beautiful ladies!
This Gel Eyeliner also comes with it's perfectly crafted curved eyeliner brush which helps the user create the perfect line without any fuss or mess. This gel eyeliner is simply amazing, but unfortunately is limited edition, so get your hands on this amazing Expert Eyes Gel Eyeliner for R69,99. It's the perfect step in achieving sexy, glamourous cat eye's without the fuss and mess!
PRO's and CON's
- The eyeliner has a rich creamy texture
- The eyeliner has deep pigments
- The eyeliner is available in four shades
- The eyeliner is easy to use
- The eyeliner doesn't smudge
- The eyeliner doesn't fade
- The eyeliner is easy to use
- The eyeliner comes with it's own brush
- The brush is crafted to create perfect top lash line
- The bristles are strong and sturdy
- The brush looks stylish and is made to be a good quality brush
- The eyeliner isn't waterproof
- The eyeliner isn't smudge proof
- The eyeliner is limited edition
The price of the product can be debated whether it is a PRO or CON, to me I find the eyeliner to be quite affordable at R70, however others might find the eyeliner to be quite costly.
1. Soften Expert Eyes Gel Eyeliner with the tip of the brush.
2. Point the Yardley Professional brush tip at your top lash line.
3. Glide the Yardley Expert Eyes Gel Eyeliner in small strokes across the lash line from the inner to outer corner.
4. For a more dramatic look, thicken the line from the outer corner and flick the brush at the outer corner of your eye towards the tip of your eyebrow, to create the perfect cat eye look.
Cleaning the Brush
It's important to clean the brush regularly with the Yardley Clear Away Eye Make up Remover. Coat brush bristles in Eye Make up remover and gently work the Eye Make up remover into the brush, avoiding the base of the brush. Wipe the brush back and forth on a paper towel to remove excess Gel Eyeliner and Make up remover.
I would recommend you purchase the product because it can help you achieve professional top lash line within seconds, I would also recommend you purchase the gel eyeliner because I felt the quality of the eyeliner was really amazing, plus it's a Yardley brand which is well known and trusted.