Thursday 6 June 2013

BB Allround Foundation Multi- Benefiting Make Up

This BB Cream is an absolute dream and has to be one of the most amazing and most affordable BB Cream's I've ever come across. I was lucky enough to receive one of these amazing BB Creams from Catrice.

This amazing BB Cream combines all face care and make up benefits all in one amazing product. This amazing BB Cream provides flawless completion and an amazing glowing look which lasts all day!

This amazing BB Cream :
  • Balances as it moisturises and reduces shine
  • Correcting as it visibly minimizes pores
  • Protects skin thanks to UV Filters
  • Illuminates with light reflecting pigments
  • Gives skin a radiant compaction
  • Perfect covering for a smooth complexion
  • Pampering thanks to its unique moisturising almond oil
  • Is SPF 30

I absolutely loved the way my skin looked after using this BB Cream. It made my skin have a natural but luminous glow with a soft shimmer look. The BB Cream had a lovely natural coverage which easily hid blemishes and imperfections. I loved how the primer in this BB Cream made my pores look smaller within minutes after applying. This BB Cream also has an amazing staying power which I love because the BB Cream lasted all day long. The BB Cream also has a non oily look which is perfect if you have naturally oily skin, however you can dust skin with a translucent powder if you're not happy with the oil control. I would say the best part about this BB Cream was that its SPF 30 which made me excited because I'm always in the sun and it's good that my BB Cream has an effective sun protection because its the highest I've seen in BB Creams.

The BB Cream is available in the following shades :
  • 010 Light Beige
  • 020 Rosy Beige
  • 030 Nude Beige
  • 040 Warm Beige

I would recommend you test the shade before purchasing the product to make sure you have a shade which gives you a natural look.

PRO's and CON's

PRO's
  • Good coverage
  • SPF 30
  • Available in 4 shades
  • Hides imperfections and blemishes
  • Gives skin a natural glow
  • Lasts the entire day
  • Doesn't give skin an oily look
  • Contains moisturising almond oil
  • Makes pores look smaller

I honestly couldn't find much wrong with the BB Cream because it was just simply amazing. I would recommend you give this BB Cream a try because it has everything in one and leaves skin looking amazing all day long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya