Tuesday 4 June 2013

Paint Me Purple

This is my blog post dedicated to my precious purple items I've chosen as Paint Me Purple. Every month I will select a few of my favourite beauty items which are purple and showcase them here. I'm super excited about this Month's Paint me Purple.



My items for this month are:
  • OPI Liquid Sand - Can't Let Go
  • Yardley Gorgeous Perfume
  • Revlon ColourStay - Bold Sangria
  • OSH Beauty Sleep Collection Hand Lotion
  • Essence Nail Topper Glow in the Dark
  • Clicks Waterless Hand Sanitizer - Lavender
  • Lux Sheer Twilight Body Wash
  • Catrice Mattifying Oil Control Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya