Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil

This is definitely my pick for this Winter! Winter can make hair really dry and can damage hair really badly. It's nourishment for all hair types. This amazing hair oil from The Body Shop contains no silicones and no colourants.

This Coconut Hair Oil comes in a sleek, smooth 200ml bottle with a beautiful golden silky hair oil. The hair oil is rich and has a thick texture but feels absolutely light on hair. The hair oil has a lovely fresh coconut scent which is sweet and smells divine.

Regular use of the oil leaves hair luxuriously soft, smooth and stronger, without drying the scalp. The oil is very nourishing and can be used for a head massage or just regular hair oil for nourishment. The oil is enriched with organic pracaxi oil and Community Fair Trade organic virgin coconut oil. 99% ingredients of natural origin.

The oil shouldn't be heated, however you can warm the oil between palms and then gently massage into scalp. I've used this oil twice in a month now and my hair feels amazingly soft and smooth. I've also noticed my hair doesn't look dry anymore. I love the way my hair feels after using the product because it has a sweet coconut scent which I love. I've used it as a pre- wash treatment which leaves my hair silky soft after I wash my hair, however you can use it in many different ways to ensure you have lovely nourished hair.

I would recommend you use this oil for nourished locks this winter. I found this oil to be a huge bargain because it retails for R99 for 200ml which lasts very long because you only need a few drops, so a little of the product goes a really long way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya