Saturday 8 June 2013

Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette

This amazing palette is everything you want for a sexy yet natural look. I would love to give a big thanks to Catrice for sending me this product because its really an amazing eyeshadow palette and if you're a fan of the natural look then this palette is definitely for you.

This amazing palette contains six shades of eyeshadows which differ in colour. The shades are natural, and go from a subtle sand colour, to a delicate beige and brown in various facets. The eye shadows are really high pigmented and have matte and shimmer shades which is perfect if you want to mix and match colours to create your look. Plus the palette includes a double sided blush which has a sponge applicator on one side and a brush applicator on the other side which is perfect in helping you create your look which you're trying to achieve.

Ever since I've received this palette I've been addicted to it, mainly because the colours in the palette are perfect for day time and night time so you can effortlessly create any look within minutes. I also love this palette because the colours are beautiful high pigmented colours which give eyes a completely different look. I love natural colours and if you love them too, I would recommend you give this palette a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya