Tuesday 14 May 2013

S by Shakira Eau Florale

This is one of my favourite perfumes ever! I've really become addicted to the smell. It has lovely sweet notes of vanilla and jasmine which you can actually smell when wearing the perfume. It's a really feminine perfume and is perfect for people of all ages. The perfume also has a slight hint of musk which you can smell as soon as you spray the perfume.

I use this perfume almost everyday to campus because I love the smell of it, it makes me feel really girly and fresh, plus the scent is really long lasting, and I use it with the same body lotion and can spray to enhance the fragrance.

If you love fresh and sweet smelling perfumes then this is definitely the perfume for you! Plus the bottle is so super cute, and rather than having a lid for the bottle, it has a clip which stops the spray and you just pull out the clip when you what to use the perfume!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya