Tuesday 14 May 2013

Lip Smacker : Vanilla Coke

When I was smaller, lip smackers were available almost everywhere! I purchased them many different times from Claire's, however it closed down now. I've recently seen it a few times at Dis-Chem and at Clicks now.

I'm sure everyone remembers Vanilla Coke? Yeah how can you not! It was amazingly popular waaaay back, well lip smackers allowed us to relive the moments with their latest vanilla coke lip smacker! It smells and tastes exactly like vanilla coke.

It's quite expensive at R40 just for a flavoured lip balm, however it leaves skin super nourished and smooth, and amazingly delicious. I'd recommend this product to anyone who loves yummy smelling lip balms and would love to relive the entire vanilla coke experience again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya