Monday 6 May 2013

Revlon Colourstay Longwear Nail Enamel

I was super excited when I received this nail polish from Revlon. I actually have it in three shades, which are :
200 stormy night
020 pale cashmere
240 amethyst

I tried on the Amethyst first, because it was a beautiful shimmering metallic purple, which I absolutely loved. I applied a base coat and two coats of the polish, I was amazed, without the top coat the polish had a beautiful high shine finish, and the polish had a perfect texture, it wasn't too runny or too thick but just perfect. The polish applied on in smooth streak free applications with no mess and no fuss. The brush was perfect to allow polish to get into those hard to reach places, without a big mess.

I was really impressed with the drying time. The polish took around five minutes and dried into a perfect mesmerizing shimmer purple which caught the light in every angle it could. I was impressed that without a top coat the polish had a beautiful shimmering shine which is similar to a beautiful gel look. I was also impressed that the colour on the bottle was easily achieved in just two coats.

So it's been almost four days that I have the polish on my nails now, and I'm still chip free which is amazing because polish never stays long enough on my nails.
So I'm really excited about this polish, and I'm going to get a few more colours.

PRO's and CON's

PRO's
Available in 30 different shades
Comes in shimmer and plain colours
Doesn't need a top coat
Can last up to 11 days of true colour
Has a gel shine
Doesn't chip easily
Strong polish
Easy to remove
Easy to use applicator brush
Doesn't stain nails

CON's
Strong polish scent

I would really recommend you give this product a try. I'm really not sure about the price, however I would really stick to the polish and say its strong and completely worth it. I was also impressed that the polish removes much more easily than other polishes, and doesn't damage or stain nails.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya