Wednesday 15 May 2013

Revlon ColorStay Long Wear Nailpolish

Revlon ColorStay Long Wear Nail Enamel is a revolutionary long wear formula inspired by salon gel nails. It has a unique barrel brush which gives a smooth, streak free finish and a super gel like shine. ColorStay Technology gives an instant shatterproof shield of vibrant colour that last up to 11 days.

I would first like to express a huge THANK YOU to Revlon South Africa for sending me these goodies so I can review them. I've had a lot of fun experimenting with all these new Revlon products and I hope that everyone will appreciate my review.


So here are the Benefits and Features of the ColorStay Long Wear Nail Enamel:
  • ColorStay Longwear Technology
  • Timeless, yet trend driven shade palette selected for long wear
  • Visible light curable resin to seal in days and days of chip resistant color
  • Double barrel brush for smooth bubble free application
  • Day wear - the longest wearing nail enamel available
  • Gel-like wear and shine
  • Wide angle brush wraps nails and coats tips for longer wear.
  • Available in 15 colours

The ColorStay Long Wear Nail Enamel is available in the following shades:
  • Pale Cashmere
  • Cafe Pink
  • Passionate Pink
  • Wild Strawberry
  • Vintage Rose
  • Delicious
  • Red Carpet
  • Velvet Rope
  • Marmelade
  • Stormy Night
  • Fall Mood
  • Bold Sangria
  • Rich Raspberry
  • Amethyst
  • ColorStay Top Coat

Although the ColorStay Long Wear Nail Enamel will only be available in July at all department stores and selected pharmacies I suggest you keep a look out for these amazing nail polishes because they will take over South Africa.

COLORSTAY LONG WEAR NAIL ENAMEL : BOLD SANGRIA

I'm going to be reviewing the Bold Sangria because this is my favourite shade which I've received from Revlon. It's a dark purple colour which has no shimmer in it, so it's perfect for a classic look. I applied two coats of this polish, as I was applying the polish I must point out that the brush is simply amazing because it allows you to paint nails in one stroke, giving nails a beautiful glossy look. I waited around 10 minutes for my polish to dry, once my polish dried I was amazed that the polish had an absolutely shiny and glossy look which really did resemble a gel like look. I've only been wearing the nail polish for the day, so I promise to do an update about how long the polish lasts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya