Tuesday 14 May 2013

Retractable Lip Brush

I simply love this lip brush! It was R20 and I knew I had to have it, I actually should have purchased two, but I'm really glad I purchased one. This is probably one of the best lip brushes Avon has ever created. It's retractable so you don't have to shuffle and look for a lid when you in a hurry, all you do is twist the lip brush half way and the bristles are hidden!

I really thought it was a better lip brush because of the retractable part, it made it easier when I was in a hurry, plus brushes with lids are still not really safe in a make up bag, mainly because if the lid comes off, one of two things will happen, colour from your brush will go onto everything in the make up bag and cause a mess, or the dirt from your make up bag will go on your brush and the bacteria will get transferred to the lip pot or palette you dip the brush in.

Plus the brush has a curved point at the tip which I really like because I can apply my lip make up in a neater way with no mess of fuss. I would really recommend you purchase this lip brush! It's just beyond amazing, plus it retails at R40 at normal price. Which I feel is still quite affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya