Tuesday 14 May 2013

Palmolive Aromatherapy Absolute Relax Shower Gel

Love this body wash, I actually purchased it on holiday when I accidentally forgot my body wash, I'm a sucker for anything purple, however this product was more than just purple, it was an instant muscle relaxer and an amazing foamy body wash which added more nourishment to my skin than anything else. I was impressed because this body wash was completely inexpensive and completely foamy which made me have a better bath experience, and nothing is more relaxing than a hot shower and some yummy smelling body wash. This body wash also has essential oils to give you the most relaxing experience and give you a good nights sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya