Tuesday 14 May 2013

Advanced Dual Complex Fade Gel

From a simple sample, this product will be on my shopping list for the rest of my life. I'm really picky on the products and moisturisers that I use on my face. I'm not really sure what made me use this product, I guess it was because the product is meant to help pigmentations and darker marks on your face, especially dark marks under your eyes and what makes this product amazing is that it's perfect for all skin types.

This gel moisturiser helps you get brighter skin with a more even tone, in a matter of weeks. This lightweight night-time gel-serum contains a proprietary blend of Hydroquinone-free brightening molecules, peptides and targeted natural extracts including citrus and white lotus flower.

This amazing gel works in a matter of two weeks to visibly help lighten and brighten skin and pigmentations. I've been using the gel for a week now and I can see a slight brightness in my skin which I'm really amazed by.

I would really recommend this product to anyone who has pigmentations which they would like to remove. This product should simply be massaged into clean skin at night and look forward to a brighter lighter skin an 14 days. Plus this product comes in a stylish bottle which has swirls of gel and cream to give you a clearer appearance. Retails at R245 per bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya