Tuesday 14 May 2013

NYX Make Up Artist Kit

If you're an eye shadow, blush and bronzer fan, then this kit is especially for you. I came across this Kit in December at Clicks and then my mother surprised me and purchased one for me! As you can see the kit has a stylish black case, which is quite strong because I've dropped it once or twice.


This amazing kit contains 36 of the hard to get eye shadows, the colours are shimmer, matte and plain for when you want to look glamourous but natural. From there it just gets better! The kit contains two bright illuminating blushes, two shimmering bronzers, six powders to help sculpt your face and five wax lip sticks which are very long lasting. It had a huge mirror in the kit so you can do your make up perfectly. Plus the kit contains all the brushes you need for flawless application.

I find this kit really amazing because the colours are really long lasting and make your face look completely different. If this kit comes back this year, I would really recommend you give it a try!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya