Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hannon Moisture Seal

Hannon really didn't lie when they said this is a girls best friend! This product is simply amazing! I really couldn't believe the results until I tried it on for myself. I've heard a lot about make up setting sprays but I always imaged them to be like spraying hair spray on your face and having it feel all tight and thick on your face, but surprisingly not.

I wanted to test the product before I actually purchased it so my beautician offered me a try, she sprayed a bluish mist on my face and wow, it was so light and virtually invisible on my skin, it was nothing like I thought it would be. I wanted to know exactly how long it lasted, even though the beautician said it would last up to ten hours, I wanted to test it myself. My make up stayed for an hour, until I went into the sun thinking "omg I'm going to melt" surprisingly not, it stayed on! That was another +/- 3 hours gone and I was looking perfect with no touching up of make up at all.

When I went to check back on my make up I noticed that I had no oiliness or anything like that, plus my skin had that dewy effect I always wanted. I was bought! I couldn't help but go and purchase a bottle of this product. I retails for R115 for a 125ml and all you need is about 3 spritz per use.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who wants to try these sprays out! It's actually really not that expensive when you think about it and if you prefer flawless make up all day long with hardly any effort then this product is for you! Plus it will keep you looking fabulous all day long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya