Tuesday 21 May 2013

Blush me Pretty

I absolutely love blushes, I'm not sure where I got the addiction from but I can't resist the look of pink or rosy cheeks. I can never have enough of blush, so recently I went out and purchased a Revlon Smooth On Blush in the colour Sunkissed Rose. The colour is a beautiful burnt red with a hint of pink and shimmer. This blush as a lovely soft powder texture which I really love. The reason I love this blush is because it gives you that amazing colour, with a simple yet natural colour. The blush is smooth and blends into skin for a flawless and radiant look with a simple streak free application. I've also noticed that the blush doesn't fade and last quite long on cheeks so I don't have to reapply blush at all.

The blush has a small compact which as a blusher brush and a mirror so you can do your make up if you don't have a mirror with you. I would admit that the blush brush is soft and applies the blush perfectly, however I would use an angled brush because it helps me achieve my look better.

To apply the blush, you start from the apple of your cheeks and blush the blush towards your hairline. It will give you a natural yet flawless look.

I would really recommend you try out this blush! It retails for R159 and is available at most stores. The blush is lightweight and is perfect if you don't like to use heavy make up. The colour is also very natural and soft on skin. It leaves skin looking fresh and natural all day long with a hint of shimmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya