Tuesday 14 May 2013

Black Gel Eyepencil

Everybody loves a good gel eyeliner, but I honestly never heard of a gel eye pencil until now! Hannon has created one of the best inventions ever. I'm sure everyone has had an experience where they've poked their eye with an eyeliner pencil or they've had they dryness of the eyeliner pencil irritate eyes, but NOT ANYMORE!!!!

This amazing eyeliner has such a soft black tip that its impossible not to get a smooth creamy eyeliner line within seconds. It's virtually effortless and so convenient. The part I really like is that the eye colour doesn't smudge that much after being applied and it's stays on for really long! I also liked that the colour lasted very long and didn't need to be reapplied at all.

I would recommend that everyone gives this product a try because it matches any skin tone and it is perfect for sensitive eyes and contact lens users.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya