Tuesday 23 April 2013

Strawberry & Papaya Sugar Scrub

I love this fruity body scrub. Firstly it smells so devine, and has a lovely strong fruit smell which makes you think of a fresh fruit salad, the scrub are available in a small variety, which is the Strawberry and Papaya that I'm reviewing, grapefruit and orange and Kiwi and Lemon.

I really love the strawberry and papaya, mainly because its the sweetest smelling scrub. When you open the tub, there is a foil wrapping, which is of course for your protection and so you know the product is safe inside.

The actual scrub is wet sugar with essential oils to make skin feel softer and smoother and well nourished, I guess when I opened the tub and the scrub felt like syrup (all these sugar scrubs feel that way) because the sugar from the scrub had melted.

I used tis scrub in the shower because it was easier and I didn't want to feel sticky. The good part about this scrub is that the sugar is rough enough to remove dead skin cells, but gentle enough not to hurt or bruise skin, which is perfect if you have sensitive skin because this product doesn't irritate skin at all.

I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's affordable (R40 for a 200ml tub) and how can you say no to a fruity scrub? It will make you feel like summer is here with the fresh smell. Plus skin is left perfectly soft and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya