Thursday 25 April 2013

Skin So Soft Skindisiac Silky Body Lotion

So I tried the body oil from this product range and I was really amazed, the body oil smelt so amazing and left my skin feeling so amazing I really had to try the lotion out!

I've been using it for 3 days now, and I've noticed my skin has really picked up on the moisture and the actual feeling of my skin, because now my skin feels smoother and softer. I've also noticed that the scent from the body lotion stays on my skin for longer than the oil, and the scent can actually last up to about five hours.

I feel the lotion applies better on warm skin rather than cooler skin because I noticed the lotion is absorbed better into the skin leaving a silky feeling where on dry cooler skin it has a slightly oily look for a while until its properly absorbed, so I suggest you actually apply it straight after a bath, plus the scent is stronger and more longer lasting on the warmer skin.

I have really sensitive skin, but I've noticed that this product is fragranced but it doesn't actually irritate my skin at all. Plus for R35 it was really worth it for a 200ml bottle, so I'd recommend you try the product, if not for the way it makes your skin feel then at least for its dreamy scent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya