Tuesday 23 April 2013

Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

This is my latest product which I've gone absolutely crazy about. It's the NEW Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, and it's definitely a product which is here to stay. I've been using it for almost a week now and the results are simply amazing, I have to share this amazing product with you because everyone should own one of these.

Firstly this amazing Gel Eyliner is small and compact and can fit almost anywhere, from handbags to make up bags. The product is a one piece set which has a rounded pot base, which narrows on the top to a small holder lid. (Refer to the picture because it sounds quite confusing I know) This happens to be why I love this Gel Eyeliner so much is because I always lose my eyeliner brushes, but this amazing brush fits into the lid! Plus you twist the lid to the right and the eyeliner is there waiting for your application.

The Gel eyeliner has the best features:
-Creamy gel
-Allows perfect application
-Smudge proof
-Has 25 hour wear
-Non fading colour
-Waterproof

Plus the brush is easy to use and can create thin or thick lines with integrated brush applicator. So this product is really one in a million. I've purchased the black one and the results are amazing. The brush is simple to use and is shaped perfectly to achieve the most amazing results, while the Gel Eyeliner is super creamy and glides on with ease, it's smudge proof and water proof but gets removed with eye make up remover with ease.

Plus if you looking for the perfect colour gel eyeliner, this amazing eyeliner comes in different shades, so you can pick your colour from:
- Black (Blackest Black
- Brown (Brown)
- Navy (Deep Blue)
- Purple (Aubergine)
I've put the actual names of the Gel Eyeliner colours in the brackets. If you're still not sure about which colour you really want, have a look at the bottle, the glass bottle is see through, so you can actually see the colour of the eyeliner which you're purchasing.

PRO's and CON's

PRO's
  • The eyeliner is creamy
  • It's simple to use
  • Smudge proof
  • Fade proof
  • Waterproof
  • Doesn't budge
  • Last up to 25 hours
  • Has a built in brush
  • Easy to remove from eyes
  • Can fit anywhere
  • Available in four shades
  • Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested

CON's
I really couldn't find much faults with the product so right now I don't have any, however the product could be expensive to some people but other than that, I would give the product a big thumbs up!

I would recommend you give this product a try because it's an amazing gel eyeliner and you really can't go wrong with this product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya