Thursday 25 April 2013

Magix Cashmere Advanced Foundation


Avon just gets better and better with their products, at first I thought R109 is abit pricey for this product until I tried it out and I knew why it was the price it is.

This amazing foundation is exactly like the Avon Magix Cashmere Foundation, but only better. This foundation goes on sheer, but blurs out imperfections and gives skin a lovely glow as well as a beautiful radiant finish, it also gives a good coverage to blemishes and hides them slightly.

Plus Avon has stated that this product can make skin more radiant and younger looking in four weeks!

But to me, this is just a foundation with some good coverage, it did give me a pore free look, and an anti shine look for some time, but I still dusted my skin with some loose powder. The best part of this foundation is skin feels amazingly softer and smoother, in fact it feels silky to the touch!

This foundation is available in the following colours:
Ivory
Natural Beige
Medium Beige
Soft Honey

I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the original Avon Magix Cashmere finish foundation to really give this one a try! You really won't be disappointed I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya