Tuesday 23 April 2013

Illuminating Blush

I haven't ever used LA Girl cosmetics on my face before, and when I purchased this illuminating blush for R39 I thought to myself that it's going to go horribly wrong and I'm going to break out and there's no way a good blush can cost R39, how wrong I was. This blush is really something.

I purchased it in the colour Dusty Rose, which is a dark pink colour, however when I applied the blusher to my cheeks it have my cheeks a soft natural rose colour with a illuminating colour. The colour was long lasting and lasted around five to six hours on my cheeks, which was perfect for me because I normally touch up my make up around six hours after applying it.

I was really impressed that this compact blusher actually had a flip which has a mirror and a mini blusher brush which helps archive a perfect look for when you're not at home or on the go.

I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's completely affordable and there is enough blush to last you an entire year. Plus you don't need to really apply a lot of blusher because it has a high pigmented colour. Plus the blusher comes in various shades so you can find your perfect shade.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya