Tuesday 23 April 2013

Avon Solutions Vibes

So this product hasn't released from Avon as yet, But I've received the Demo. It's amazing. It has a cooling liquid with a roller ball, which is meant to cool and de puff tired eyes. The liquid actually lightens dark circles under eyes. But there's something else about the product which is just so amazing. The product has a slight vibration which is used to calm tired eyes. You twist the end and magic, instant soothing to eyes. It's also the first time a product has been made like this :) I've been using it for a week, I can't really see a big difference under my eyes, however the product does make my tired eyes feel refreshed. And it's so small and discrete. I keep it in my hand bag for when I'm out and about. I will be going on sale in March in the Avon Book for R75

So I'm doing my follow up on this product, and I can really recommend you try this product out! I've been using this product for around a month now and the results are amazing. My eyes have honestly become addicted to this product. It's like using cucumbers to cool your eyes everytime you have tired eyes and with a hectic journalism life, you really don't have much sleep when you have tests, assignments and more work to do. This amazing product has made a huge difference, I can see the dark shadows and bags I have under my eyes have gone a little lighter (not a lot), however the puffiness from my tired eyes which had a sleepless night vanish within minutes after a swipe of this product. Plus I've realised that the cool feeling makes eyes really refreshed and can really change your day, plus you don't need a lot of the product because I've been using it for a month and I haven't even finished 1/4 of the product yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya