Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hannon Lip Plumping Lip Gloss

I have this lip gloss in berry, it's a red and maroon colour mixed. I loved this colour because it gave my lips a lovely deep colour. I'm not really a fan if plumping glosses but this one is just amazing! It retails around R95, which I know is pricey for a lip gloss but I promise you it's worth it.

When you first apply the gloss it has a nice cool sensation and then your lips to tingle, honestly I felt a bit more of a sting but it was very light. I was surprised that the gloss gave me a bit of a pout, but not a serious plastic surgery and Botox look, it looked fairly real and natural.

The lipgloss is also very moisturising and gives lips a good sufficient amount of moisture which makes lips feel lovely and soft. And doesn't dry out lips at all. I would recommend you try out this product because its a really good lip plumper which doesn't make lips look all fake and horrible, plus it gives a really good colour to lips and doesn't bleed out of the lip lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya