Tuesday 23 April 2013

Avon True Colour 6 in 1 Eye Palette

Everyone has eyeshadow pallets which have only 3 colours that you really use and over 10 colours you probably will never use again, and being a fan of purple, when avon released this pallete I went crazy! But I didn't purchase it because it was R109 just for 6 colours, I knew it would be worth it but I just didn't purchase it.

Recently it went on offer for R40 and I ordered mine the fastest I could ever! When I received mine I was really impressed, it has a sleek black casing which the eyeshadow came in, it also included a large mirror which would give perfect coverage so you can see exactly what you're doing, and it comes with two double sided eyeshadow application brushes.

I haven't actually used the eyeshadow brushes, I only tried it once and it didn't apply my colour properly so I just don't use it and it was alittle rough as well. However the eyeshadow makes everything better, the eyeshow has a lovely high pigment which is extra long lasting and delivers long lasting colour which can last up to 12 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya