Tuesday 23 April 2013

Girlfriend by Justin Bieber

Unfortunately I'm not a crazy Bieber fan, to be honest I don't even have the tolerance for the guy like Selena Gomez does. (Sorry no offence to the Bieber fans out there) luckily the Bieber has some awesome taste creating up a magical perfume creation.

I heard a lot about the Bieber perfume, but I never knew what the bottle actually looked like, so when I saw a tester at Dis-Chem and I was super excited to try it out because of the pretty bottle, I was instantly hooked by this perfume.

The main reason was the bottle was a heart cylinder bottle in a royal purple, which had a deep purple, pink and gold grids made of plastic, which is swirled in a round shape around the bottle (I know it sounds confusing but check the picture, it will explain it)

The perfume however is on a completely different level. The perfume is perfectly flirty for anybody in their teens or young twenties. The perfume has a fruity scent, mainly because the perfume contains notes of sparkling pear, crisp mandarin, rich blackberry and mara strawberry, however fruity isn't all, the perfume has a slight twist by containing notes of vanilla orchid, white amber and luminous musk to give the perfume a spicy touch to it. Can this scent get any better? Yes! It also contains notes of pink freesia, star jasmine, apricot nectar, and orange blossom.

So all together this product has a lovely sweet scent, perfect for a date or a day out with the girls because its perfectly fun and flirty. The scent if perfectly long lasting and can last the entire day after being sprayed on my wrists. I would really recommend you give this product a try, especially if fun and flirty is what you looking for. If you're hesitating about purchasing the product, test the product out, I swear you will be hypnotised and mesmerised by the scent and will buy it, it's my promise.

Available in 30ml, 50ml and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, which retails from R398 to R498






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya