Saturday 2 March 2013

Light'n Shine Lip Glaze

This revolutionary new product is a dream of a lip gloss. It has a fantastic softening and pleasant texture with a super “high shine” finish. The packaging is no less than fantastic – even in the dark, the lip glaze can be applied, as the built-in mirror and light makes this possible. Excellent for an evening out on the town… A super combination of colours and pigments gives the lips depth and fullness. Ultra “High Shine” finish Makes lips seductively sensual Softens lips Built-in mirror and light Perfect for nights out on the town
Price: R140

Product Review

I'm a sucker for these kind of products. They make me wish I had invented something as cool as this. So who would have thought :
Lipgloss + LED Light + Mirror = Light'n Shine Lip Glaze which cost R140

This lipgloss is a crazy yet most convenient product on the market and it's perfect for every girl on the go. This product is exactly like Kangol Lip Lights which has been discontinued. It has amazing shimmering pigments which catch light and display them to be shining pigments and have an amazing glossy finish.

I've noticed that when using the product my lips felt slightly more moisturised and softer. I recommend this product to anyone who is always out and about and always needs to touch up on their lippie and never has a mirror or light in hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya