Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sh'Zen Spa Manicure

Spa Manicure Condition and brighten your hands and nails by soaking them in these fresh, citrus-scented crystals. A 10-minute soak in warm water infused with these orange crystals will restore moisture to your hands and nails, and prepare them for further treatments. Lemon oil strengthens brittle nails and helps to whiten nail edges; Grapefruit has antibacterial properties and works to tone and revitalise skin; while Vitamin C brings its anti-ageing and antioxidant properties to the mix. The crystals have an uplifting citrus fragrance and leave hands feeling soft and silky.

I love this product! When I need some TLC for my hands, I soak them in this citrusy scented soak and they feel so much more soft and nourished. I've been using this soak for the past three years and I would recommend everyone to give it a try



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya