Tuesday 12 February 2013

Detoxifying Toning Oil


This concentrated massage oil has draining and decongesting properties that help to treat cellulite and streamline your body.

Grapefruit, Fennel, Black Pepper, Juniper and Hyssop oils work to boost circulation, stimulate lymphatic drainage and alleviate water retention, while Sweet Almond, Avocado, Jojoba and Soybean oils nourish and hydrate skin. The oils work in synergy to deep cleanse and tone the body, combat cellulite build-up and promote weight loss. Apply to dry skin after a warm bath or shower.

I love this oil. I use a lot of Sh'Zen products and this is one of my favourite. I use it just after I come out of the shower as it works better on warmer skin. It makes skin firmer and reduces cellulite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya