Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sh'Zen Skin Stimulator


This coarse sponge body brush both exfoliates skin and improves circulation to give you a toned, firmer shape.

Made of hard-wearing, hygienic Filtrex, the Skin Stimulator is more versatile than a loofah and more effective than a normal sponge. It works to remove dead skin cells to give you smoother, more radiant skin - and it stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to boost toxin elimination and combat cellulite. It can be used all over the body with any of the Sh'Zen body washes and is an essential part of any anti-cellulite routine.

Price: R159

I love this product!

This product is one of my favourite! I use it to exfoliate my skin everyday. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would advise that you try this product! It's perfect for using with a scrub to exfoliate skin or just replace your sponge for bath time with this skin stimulator. It improves skin conditions, helps with cellulite and allows blood flow. It gives skin a radiant glow.

Give it a try for a softer smoother skin this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya