Tuesday 12 February 2013

Busby Outdoors Wipes

A handy, unique wet-wipe formulated to cleanse and provide soothing relief from daily aggressions including:

  • Bites & Stings
  • Stress
  • Smoking
  • Surfactants
  • Pollution
  • UV Rays

Enriched with natural extracts to soothe inflamed and irritated skin.
Natural Ingredients

Bacopa Monniera Extract – reduces inflammation and irritation
Rosehip Oil – Boosts skin cell regeneration
Avocado Oil – Relieves sunburn, dryness and itching
Eucalyptus Oil – Serves as an anti-septic, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
Lavender Oil – Relieves sunburn, insect bites and stings
Other Uses

Adventure racing
Beach & sunburn
Canoeing
Gardening
Hiking & Climbing
Mountain biking
Safaris

My skin is really sensitive and gets troubled a lot. Whenever my skin feels itchy or feels like it needs to be freshened. I wipe my skin with this wipe and it makes my skin feel fresh and relieved from any kind of pain or irritation. It's inexpensive and really worth it





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya