Wednesday 20 February 2013

Rimmel 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup

9 in 1 results:
  • Primes
  • moisturises
  • minimizes pores
  • conceals
  • covers
  • smoothes
  • mattifies
  • brightens
  • helps protect.

Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish.

SPF 25

Drum roll please :) I present you the latest, and most amazing BB Cream ever :) Rimmel has now gone one up on Dr Brandt, Garnier and Smashbox, and has created the most amazing BB Cream ever :) I'm a sucker for BB Creams because the mornings get really hectic and I have to cut my beauty routine.

I was shopping in clicks (oh yes, I love shopping in Clicks) and I came across this product, one thing about Rimmel that I really love, is that when they have created a new product, and they know its amazing, they plaster up a BIG board behind the product, which you can't really miss.

The advantage about this product is that it isn't really expensive, it's R99 for 30ml, although you don't really need a lot so I am assuming it last long. I grabbed the product, in medium (it comes in Light and Medium only)literally threw it in the basket and raced to the till. I was so eager to try it out.

I raced back home (just kidding I drove like a normal person) and I washed any traces of make up which I had on, and tried the BB Cream. It felt cold and velvety on my freshly washed face. I touched it up here and there with my Blender Baby (a sponge something close to the beauty blender) and it was slightly off my actual colour (looked abit lighter) after about 10 minutes when my disappointment was about to kick in, I noticed the cream had soaked into my skin, and *MAGIC* the cream gave me a beautiful matte finish. Which lasted quite some time, it was perfect for my oily skin and guess what's the best part... NO Translucent powder needed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya