Monday 16 June 2014

Monday Must Have: Avon Glow Limited Edition Blusher Bronzer Duo

So I basically own every Avon Glow product out so far, and I was very excited when Avon introduced this amazing limited edition blusher and bronzer duo. The product comes in a compact which is similar to the Avon eye shadow compact, but in a golden shimmering bronze colour, which shimmers in the light. The compact has the text "Avon Glow" printed in gold as well as the Avon Glow logo (the sun). The Avon Glow Limited Edition Blusher Bronzer Duo comes in a standard shade called Rose Glow. 
 
 

Inside the compact is the largest mirror I've ever seen which is perfect if you're applying your make up else where. The compact contains a golden bronze pressed bronzer as well as a shimmering soft pink blush in the shade Rose. The blush is quite shimmering while the bronzer is very matte  and can be used separately or together to achieve a bronzed pink blush which I've tried and looks quite nice. I'm impressed at the shade selection because the shades match all skin tones and will make you look like the bronze goddess you're trying to be. 
 
 
The bronzer and the blush are both good quality and blend in quite well with foundation and face powder, so there will be no fuss. The bronzer and blush are very well pigmented so I really like the colour payout because it's rich, vibrant and lasts all day long so you'll shimmer and shine all day or night because the shades are perfect for both day time or night time look. The only downfall of the product is that the compact doesn't include a mini brush to apply the bronzer and blush on the go. 
 
 
I would really recommend you give this product a try. It retails at around R100 for a compact and is quite long lasting. I would really recommend you give it a try for this Summer because nobody can resist a beautiful bronzed glow. Plus the compact is limited edition so you may not get a chance to purchase it further in the year.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya