Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wednesday Weekly Manicure by Michelle Roberts

Michelle Roberts from
ORDINARY MISFIT
 
Hi lovelies,
I am back again!  I hope you have had a wonderful week! 
Last week I told you a bit about how I like wearing neon colour in the cooler months just by pairing it with the typical ‘autumn / winter’ shades of polish.  I am showing you one more variance today and it’s one of my favourites. 
I did a traditional french manicure using China Glaze – Recycle and China Glaze – Too yacht to handle.  Recycle is a rich grey colour that is perfect for the colder seasons.  I started with 2 coats of Recycle on all my nails and when that was completely dry I used Essence french manicure tip guides.  I then used Too yacht to handle on my tips and removed the tape after each nail was done.  Topcoat and you’re done.
Depending on how much of a pop you want with the bright colour you could always do it the other way around.  Start with the Too yacht to handle and do the tips in Recycle.  Or you could leave it as is and just reverse one nail for an accent.  You could also do this with a great variety of colours. 
Is this something you would wear?  I would love to see if you do.
  You can tag me:
on twitter (@Ordinary_Misfit)
or
 on Facebook (Ordinary Misfit)
 or
 even on Instagram (@Ordinarymisfit).
 
 
Let me know if you would like me to do anything specific or a theme or even if you have a picture you would like me to use as inspiration.  Maybe a dress or an outfit?
Have a lovely week and I will see you next week with something super cute!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya