Monday 31 March 2014

Catrice Blush Tint

The latest Catrice product which is Blush Tint - for cheeks & lips is definitely a dupe for the cult product - Benetint! 


What does Benefit say about Benetint: "Our original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips & cheeks that lasts for hours. Naturally sheer & sexy on all complexions...it’s innocent yet provocative.Originally created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, benetint has soared to cult fave status. It's loved by celebs, makeup artists and gals around the world. It's the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle!"

What does Catrice say about Blush Tint: "Highlights for your cheeks and lips: the Blush Tint with a fresh gel-like texture is easy to apply and blend smoothly with its soft flock applicator. And voilà, your complexion looks naturally radiant! For stronger results, simply apply several layers."

What do I think about the Catrice Blush Tint: While I can't really compare the two by the actual product, because I haven't tried the Benefit Benetint as yet, I can say by the looks of the product, the Catrice Blush Tint is definitely a much more affordable dupe for the product! 


My thoughts on the Catrice Blush Tint: "For a natural look, I really like the Blush Tint, it gives skin a rosy flush and is perfect when you want to rock a natural look, the information says the product is gel, but it is a lot like a "liquidy" gel, which is gel that has a runny consistency. The blush tint has a scent, nothing to pleasant, but it doesn't smell bad either, it is more of a light gel kind of smell. The tint dries quite fast and is definitely layerable to get the colour you desire. When used as a lip tint, I don't know... But I am not into these kind of products, I've tried lip tints before, I somehow mistakenly lick the tint while it is drying and it has an awful taste. So let's just stick to using this as a Cheek Tint!"

 
The Final Verdict: I'd say purchase this product! It is affordable and available at most Dis-Chem stores! The colour is perfect for most skin tones, but shows much better on lighter skin tones, however if you add two layers, you'll definitely see the colour! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya