Friday 4 October 2013

Friday Favourite Five

 
1. KFC Sparkler Virgin Mojito : It is absolutely refreshing, they threw in some Sprite, fresh mint leaves, lemon and crushed ice. Doesn't actually taste like Mojito but its DELICIOUS!
2. Essence all about matt compact: Spring is here and so is the heat! I love to keep a fresh matte face and thanks to this compact I can.
3. Maybelline Colour Popstick: Sheer colour which is moisturising and a sweet scent which is refreshing, what else can be cuter?
4. Garnier Clean Sensation: With the hot weather this is perfect to keep me dry all day, it has a 48hr dry protection and this underarm roll on has a clean scent which is refreshing.
5. Catrice Prime and Fine Eye shadow Base: Longer lasting eye shadow, more vibrant colour and beautiful crease free application... I am loving this eye shadow base!
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a nomination for you on my blog! xx http://lipglossismydrug.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garnier clean sensation :-)
    almondeyedenid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya