Sunday 14 July 2013

TBS: Born Lippy Pomegranate

When I hear someone say "The Body Shop" I automatically think of something which is yummy smelling and The Body Shop Born Lippy in Pomegranate fits the thought exactly. This extra fruity lip balm which is in a stick form, is perfect for winter or those days when lips need an extra care.

I received this Born Lippy in Pomegranate in my Rubybox last month. I've been using it since last month, I found it to be very moisturising and conditioning to lips. You can notice softer and smoother lips after a few days.

The Pomegranate Born Lippy has an extra fruity scent which is absolutely delicious and I'm sure you'll catch yourself licking your lips now and then. This Born Lippy also gives lips a nice colour, with this Born Lippy you get a slight red tint which lasts long and lips also get a sheer shimmer.

Besides the lip balm, I absolutely love the packaging! It's designed in one of those retro looks which I find absolutely attractive. While the balm gives lips a silky smooth feel, with no waxy or heavy feeling but a lovely lightweight feeling.

The Born Lippy comes in fruity and delicious flavours like:
  • Toffee
  • Watermelon
  • Pomegranate
  • Lychee
  • Pink Berry
  • Plum


 
The Born Lippy Balms come in a range of flavours and can be found in both stick form or in a little pot. The Born Lippy range retails from R45. I would recommend you give these delicious balms a try, they really worth every rand!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these yet. The packaging is SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come in absolutely delicious flavours! My favourite is the toffee, it's too yummy :)

      Delete

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya