Sunday 28 July 2013

Essence Matt Fixing Compact

Nobody loves an oily looking face, which is why Essence created the perfect solution to solve the oily and shiny finish we have on your face. The new Essence all about matt fixing compact powder is an amazing compact powder which contains fine translucent powder which can be brushed or sponged onto our face, to create a smooth, matte complexion.

The colourless powder is perfect for anyone because you don't have to find time to match your shade because its for all skin tones. I find this translucent powder perfect for giving skin a natural finish all day long. I've used this compact with my BB Creams, Foundations and even over regular moisturiser to avoid an oily look.

The fixing powder comes in a clear glass compact. The actual powder has an embossed design which I think is really cute. I've been using this compact for just over two months and I can say this product is absolutely amazing! It gives skin a lovely natural finish with a soft feel to skin.

 
I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's affordable and does an amazing job keeping skin matte all day long! Plus the compact is slim and can fit in handbags, make up bags and clutch bags for touch ups on the go. The only down fall is the compact doesn't come with a sponge applicator, however it's not hard to get one, so it's not such a big deal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya