Saturday 8 June 2013

Catrice Waterproof Top Coat

Imagine if you had a magic mascara wand to change every amazing mascara you had into a waterproof one? Well now you do thanks to Catrice's amazing Waterproof Top Coat.

I was lucky enough to receive this amazing Mascara Top Coat from Catrice, and I was in awe at how amazing this product is, I really couldn't wait to find out if the product could actually do everything it claimed to do!

To my surprise the product can! Thanks to this unique product, you can now make every mascara you own waterproof, so how does it work? You simply apply your regular mascara, and then apply this transparent gel like top coat over lashes and regular mascara to create an amazing waterproof layer which is clump free thanks to the amazing brush.

But the tube the mascara comes in is just as amazing as the actual mascara. The tube comes in a shiny silver and blue tube, which has a glass "hollow" tube over. I found the tube to be quite amazing because it gave the effect of what the mascara actually does.

I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's an amazing revolutionary product which I've come across and it's perfect if your favourite mascara isn't waterproof. This mascara is easy to remove, you simply swipe of mascara with waterproof eye make up remover.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya