Monday 24 June 2013

Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot

After reading a post on Beauty Bulletin about the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot, I was sold. I rushed as fast as I could to my closest Dis-Chem and got my hands on this magical product. Firstly for all those who don't know about the product. Vichy has a new product on the market called Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot (yes the name sounds funny and on the way to Dis-Chem I practised how I was going to pronounce it, thank the heavens that I spotted the product before I had to ask for it, else it would have been an epic fail). Back to the product, this amazing product is on market to help imperfections, spots and blemishes look minimised within hours.

This amazing product is the first product to have a "bandage effect" which is the product being applied over a blemish and creating an invisible film which coats the blemishes and protects the bacteria from spreading any further.
This unique "bandage effect" contains 1% of Hyaluronic Acid which is known as an anti inflammatory and helps to isolate the blemish from bacteria. The product also contains 1.5% of Salicylic Acid which will treat the spot and help the blemish have a quick healing.

This amazing Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot has passed all the tests! I'm very proud to say that after using this gel on blemishes, you can visibly see a difference in 3 hours, and within 48 hours the blemish has vanished!


The test Vichy had conducted, had the following results:
6 People out of 10 noticed:
  • A reduction in the inflammation of the spot.
  • Less redness after 24 hour
  • Spots disappear more rapidly without leaving a trace
  • After 48 hours, 27% reduction in the diameter of spots
Clinically tested under dermatological control on 36 women and men of 20 to 44 years old.

So I've been using the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot for just over a month now and the results are amazing. I don't get a lot of blemishes, however certain times I experience a few blemishes. While in Dis-Chem I noticed the size of the box, R160 for such a small tube of a product was a bit expensive, but I still wanted to try it out. The Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot comes in a white tube with some pretty green writing and has a green twist lid (see images). As soon as I opened the lid I was so excited. The tip of the product has a metal like coating which makes the product cooling and perfect for when applying the product to the blemish. The tube has a small nozzle for perfect application and for no product waste, while the tube is easy to squeeze and apply the correct amount to blemishes.


The actual product is out of this world. It's a slight milkish white gel which applies to skin and turns clear. The actual gel has a lovely clean fresh kind of scent with a slight mix of chemical scent, however for the wonders it does, I wouldn't mind the scent! As soon as I applied the gel to the blemish, I felt am instant cool effect which is perfect if the blemish is inflamed, red or absolutely sore. I noticed that within three hours the blemish wasn't so red like it was, plus it didn't actually hurt that much either. After around ten hours the size of the blemish had decreased and the blemish was already in the process of healing. After two days, WOW there was absolutely no sign of the blemish at all.

 
I would recommend you try this Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Gel for blemishes because its completely worth the price, and the results are absolutely amazing. The Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Gel retails for R160 for a tube. I would recommend this product if you break out a lot or if need a solution for your random blemishes (I've included an image of how the product works over the hours). I can definitely say once you've tried this product, it will stay in your handbag for emergency blemish problems. The Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Gel is non sticky and perfect for sensitive skin. I will admit the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Gel is slightly drying, so when applying to your blemish, make sure not to over apply else it may dry out the skin around the area. The product can be applied you blemishes day and night, and should be avoided around the eye area.

The Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot is :
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya