Winter is around the corner, and we really need to prepare skin for a cold winter, because nobody really wants chapped lips, dry flaking skin, cracked heels and brittle hair. So with these amazing beauty products in hand, you can face the chilly winter with no fear at all.
From left to right
1. Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss : this lipgloss is super moisturising and helps nourish lips while you wear the gloss, so what better way to protect lips and have them look simply sexy at the same time ? It's a must for every handbag, the colours are long lasting and perfect for winter.
2. Clinique Scrub : with flaking skin due to winter, there's no better way to keep skin smooth and soft. This scrub is gentle but effective and keeps skin super soft and smooth. It gently removes dry skin and leaves skin feeling amazing!
3. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream: this nourishing balm has 8 different effective items to combat dry elbows, cracked heels, chapped lips and much much more! There really isn't a better way to keep skin well and moisturised.
4. Marc Anthony Moroccan Oil: a few drops makes a big difference, all you need is 3 drops to damp hair and you magically have soft silky smooth hair with no frizz and no oily look. This amazing oil is well moisturising and is simply amazing for hair.
5. Clinique Super City Sun Block SPF40 : Winter sun can be very harsh on skin because its a lot stronger, it's also known that people believe that if its cold in winter and there's no sun then you don't need sun block. FALSE!!! doesn't mean you shouldn't use sunblock.
6. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse: this foundation is light and perfect for winter, because skin won't dry out. It's also perfect for oily skin so you don't have to layer on make up to get a matte finish.
7. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Balm: this balm is especially formulated for dry, chapped lips and works within hours. It's perfect to apply over lipstick or use as a lip balm during the day or night. It leaves lips soft and smooth without any effort at all.
I would really recommend you try one or at least a few of these products. They are a bit pricey but they will make sure your skin stays healthy and super soft and moisturised all winter. They also very nourishing so skin will get that extra TLC that skin actually needs. I would also like to recommend that you keep the bath time a little shorter and also use warm water rather than boiling hot water because it can damage skin! So keep your skin well and healthy!