Tuesday 14 May 2013

OSH Tickled Pink Range




Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream


I love this hand and nail cream, it has a sweet, floral scent and helps nourish hands and keep cuticles super soft, the hand lotion is also non greasy and hands feel amazing after using it. The hand lotion is enriched with vitamins which improve skins condition and elasticity in skin and also improve nail quality. Plus it's completely inexpensive and only cost R20, the tube is really long lasting because I have mine for around 4 months now.








Waterless Hand Sanitzer

This has to be my favourite from the Positively Pink range, it's called Polished Pinkies and is a waterless hand sanitiser, it helps wash away germs and dirt from hands when you really can't get hold of some good clean soap and leaves hands feeling super clean and super refreshed. The hand Sanitzer has a light floral scent, but makes hands smell absolutely refreshed. I would really recommend you try this product because its completely inexpensive and really useful.



Luxurious Foaming Bath Silk

I received this as a birthday present and it comes in an amazing crafted glass bottle which I really love, it foams really easily when mixed in water and has a lovely gentle scent which I really love, the bubble bath makes my skin feel smooth and silky and feel super clean. The bubbles last really long (about half an hour) and is perfect if you need to relax after a long day at work or campus. I'd recommend you give this product a try because you really can't say no to a good pampering.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya