Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hey Gorgeous Body Products

I've recently come across an amazing body and bath store on Twitter! It's the only place you can find the yummiest looking body and bath products. I recently had a look at the catalogue and I knew that I had to share my findings with you!

Presenting...

HEY GORGEOUS


So what yummy body and bath treats to they stock?
  • Cupcake Bath Bombs
  • Bath Truffles
  • Lavender Bath Salts
  • Relaxing Bath Melts
  • Trio Bath Salts
  • Cinnamon Rose Scrub
  • French and Roast Vanilla Bean Scrub
  • Peppermint Foot Scrub
  • Choc Mint Body Scrub
  • Lavender Rose Melts
  • Spicy Rose, Choc Mint or Vanilla - Lotion, Mousse or Butter

So how do you get hold of these tasty body treats? Simply follow Hey Gorgeous on Twitter : @HeyGorgeousSA or email your orders to leana@hey-gorgeous.co.za.

Want to view their brochure?
Click on this link : http://t.co/Dnu8c8FOkR





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya