Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dirty Works Body Butter

I love the Dirty Works range. I have the supreme cream body butter. It has a soft, smooth creamy texture with an extra luxurious feeling. This body butter has an amazing original body works scent. The product should be massaged into damp skin to get a better nourishment and softer smoother skin. Plus the product comes in a 300ml tub which last really long, and is completely inexpensive for a rich body butter. Plus the body has two super nourishing ingredients which are Shea butter and sweet almond oil. I will admit the body butter isn't too thick which is why it absorbs completely in skin, however it gives the most moisturising feeling ever. Plus you don't need to massage a lot of the product into you skin, so a small amount can be used on both legs. I would recommend you give this product a try because it is really nourishing, especially because winter is around the corner, I would also recommend this product if you have dry skin because its absolutely moisturising. Plus if you have sensitive skin, this product is perfect because it isn't heavily fragranced.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Make a statement, Feel free to have a chat!
Please share your thoughts with me!
Please leave your blog name and I'll gladly follow back!
Priya